On Target Group provides all the necessary steps to successfully assist you in obtaining a GSA Schedule.
GSA Schedules: Solicitation Preparation and Submission
The On Target Group team will help your business prepare and submit a new GSA schedule to the government:
- Complete all required forms and certifications for signature of a corporate officer
- Prepare all representations and disclosures required in the Solicitation
- Prepare the required GSA Price List
- Prepare and obtain Letters of Supply
- Complete the Commercial Sales Practices Chart
- Make all required copies and submit the offer to the appropriate GSA office and ensure receipt
On Target Group will closely monitor your company's offer in order to move it through the proposal review process as quickly as possible. We will keep you informed every step of the way. Once the GSA Contracting Officer is satisfied that all of the submitted information is complete and understood, the formal negotiation stage is entered. On Target Group will attend these conference calls, TOGETHER WITH YOU, providing your company with EXPERTISE AND advice during these NEGOTIATIONS.
The BAFO (Best and Final Offer) will be developed by On Target Group as soon as negotiations are completed and an agreement has been reached. The BAFO will be prepared to ensure representation of the terms and conditions that were agreed upon during negotiations, bearing in mind a keen appreciation to the fact that it spells out post-award responsibilities. As soon as your company's GSA Schedule Contract number is assigned, On Target Group will prepare the final award documentation to include the following:
Coordinate post-award GSA documents
After GSA approves a contract modification, we will work together with your company to:
- A post-award orientation with the client that includes a review of the terms and conditions of the Schedule contract
- Prepare a copy of the GSA Schedule Price List for distribution in electronic format
Provide a copy of the GSA Schedule
- Price List to the assigned GSA Contracting Officer and GSA Information Center, as required
- Prepare and submit files to GSA Advantage! and provide paper and electronic copies of those files to the client
Other Government Contracting Issues:
- Prepare updated documentation that can be included in your company's Contract
- Administration File System
- Print the modified GSA Schedule Price List and provide an electronic version to your company for distribution
- Prepare and submit files to GSA Advantage! and provide electronic copies of those files to your company
Representation at GSA Industry Events
- Perform Registration on SAM and other Government and Prime Contractor Data Bases.
- Assist in GSA Site Assistance Visits and other Government Visits.
- Help with TAA (Trade Agreement Act) Compliance
- Assist in preparation of Novation Agreements, Name Changes and other contractual obligations.
- Interpret FAR and DFAR regulations related to your government contracts.
- Represent clients' interests and provide visibility at certain GSA Industry events
- Provide updates to clients on relevant industry issues