What We Do
The company is made up of business professionals who each have 25 years or more in the marketing and government relations area.
We believe strongly in creating and maintaining business and government strategic alliances that meet the goals of our clients growth plans. We work closely with our clients in determining the best methods and processes to assure positive results, and then we assist our clients in implementing the marketing plan.
ON TARGET enables you to successfully compete in the government marketplace. We create a B2G strategy that allows your organization to capitalize on your product or service strengths. On Target assists you in implementing your B2G strategy for maximum effectiveness. Don’t be left out of the federal, state, and local governments markets, the world’s biggest users of goods and services.
What We Do
- Research Government Market for Your Product or Services
- Develop a Government Marketing Plan
- Identify and Prioritize Government Agencies to Contact
- Position your company in the Federal Arena
- Create Marketing Strategies
- On Going Advice on Government Proposal and Tactics
- Assist with SAM, FAR, Government Site Visits, Novation Agreements, etc.
- Assist in Creation of Government Centric Promotional Material
- Develop E-mails and Telephone Scripts for Outreach Campaign
- Create and Populate Government Prospect Databases
- Perform Outbound E-mailing, and Telephone Calling to Prospective Clients
- Introduce you to key government contacts
- Setup Meetings and Conference Calls with Government Users and Buyers
- Establish Strategic Alliances
- Monitor government procurement opportunities
- Registering on Federal and other Government Sites
On Going Support
- GSA Schedule Preparation
- Schedule Modifications and Advantage Uploads
- Small Business Subcontracting Support
- Competitive Research for EPA and Additional Items Submissions
- Contract Renewal Assistance